Home >> 2023 Fasting
TACEF JANUARY ANNUAL FASTING
TACEF ANNUAL FASTING & PRAYER
14 Days Annual Fasting & Prayer
(9th-22nd January 2023)
Focus: Light, Help and Preservation within the ancient landmark
Prov 22 v 28 “Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set”.
Join Daily online prayers from 8-8.30 pm Monday to Saturday, Sunday 7-8.00pm
Please note that the sessions will run via:
Mixlr English: https://mixlr.com/tacef
Focus: Worship the Lord, our Light
Text: Psalm 33 v 6-9
“By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth. He gathers the waters of the sea together as a heap; He lays up the deep in storehouses. Let all the earth fear the LORD; Let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of Him. For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast”
- Worship the Lord, the creator of heaven and earth. Ps 33 v 6-9
- Bless the Lord for 2022. Thank Him for His faithfulness to the household of TACEF. Ps 100 v 4-5
- Worship the Lord, who never changes. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is the greatest King over all the earth. Ps 47 v 2
- Thank God for the year 2023. Praise Him for all He will do for us and through us in this new year. Isa 25 v 1, 1 Thes 5 v 16-18
- Praise God in the spirit and understanding.
Focus: Mercy to stay within the ancient landmark
Text: Lam 3 v 22-23
“Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.”
- Thank God for His mercies and compassion that does not fail over the household of TACEF. Lam 3 v 22-23
- Pray for the mercy of the Lord over your life and receive grace to repent, abstain and lay aside all sins, wickedness and weight that can easily beset you in 2023. James 1 v 21
- Ask that the mercy of God extends to your life and the entire house of TACEF. Lk 1 v 50
- We pray in the spirit and understanding, praying that the mercy of God prevails over all judgements against our lives and the household of TACEF. Jam 2 v 13
Focus: Power to abide
Text: John 15:4-7
“Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing”.
- Ask for the power to abide in Christ. Receive grace to remain within the ancient landmark. John 15 v 4-7.
- Ask that the Lord strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being so that you may be able to wait patiently on Him in all things and at all times. Col 1 v 11
- Ask that the Spirit of God empowers you to discern, contend, overcome, and prevail in all matters that come our way in 2023. Eph 3 v16, Acts 10 v 38
- We receive grace to keep our eyes always on the Lord. We reject all distractions and wiles of the evil one. We declare nothing shall separate us from the love of God. Psalm 16 v 6-8, Romans 8 v 38-39
- Pray in the spirit and understanding to receive the power and infilling of the Holy Spirit like never before to be able to endure the path of righteousness and not jump out of the way of salvation. Isa 12 v 2
Focus: Gift to Profit
Text: 1 Corinthians 12:7
But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
- Pray that the Holy Ghost comes upon you and the entire household of TACEF. Ask for the power that makes you a witness in The African Church, the Body of Christ. Nigeria and the world at large. Act 1 v 7-8
- Receive the power and diversities of gifts to be an effective kingdom worker. I Cor 12 v 1-11
- Ask for the grace to profit from the manifestation of the Spirit. 1 Cor 12 v 7
- We pray that the Spirit of God backs with power and life the calling of Raising Army with a vision of revival. 1 Corinthians 4 v 20
- Pray in the Spirit and understanding for the specific gift that you need to profit in 2023.
Text: Joel 2:25
“And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you”.
- We ask for the total recovery of all good virtues that the enemy has stolen in our lives
- We ask that the Lord restores to us all the years that the locust, caterpillar, and palmerworm had eaten in our marriage, lives, health, TACEF ministry, and The African Church. Joel 2 v 25
- We pull down, destroy and throw down everything the Lord did not plant in our lives in Jesus Name. 1 Cor 3 v 11
- We break every siege the enemy has laid over our lives and ask that the Lord contends with anyone that contends with us. Isa 49 v 25
Focus: Renewal, Reawakening and Revival
Text: Isaiah 40:29
“He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak”.
- We ask that the Lord renews our strength. We will not fall nor falter. We will run and not grow weary, walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40 v 29-31
- We receive reawakening and revival for all weariness or tiredness in our career, health, spiritual journey, and walk with God. We pray that God raises men and women to serve in TACEF with their God-given gifts. Matthew 9 v 37
- We ask that our dry bones rises again. We activate all dead spiritual gifts, zeal, ideas, and desire to serve God. We ask that the Lord breathes on all slain armies in the household of TACEF. Ezekiel 37 v 9-10
Focus: The light that breaks the yoke
Text: Psalms 27 v 1
“The LORD is my light and my salvation”
- Celebrate the Lord, who is our light and salvation. Ps 27 v 1
- Ask that the light of the word of God shines in your life and the household of TACEF to register the truth in our hearts and sets us free from every lie and error that has kept us, marriage, ministry etc., in bondage. John 8 v 32
- Ask that the yoke of slavery and the heavy burden of the devil be broken and lifted from your shoulders. Isaiah 9:4-7
- Ask that the light of God sets you free from everything and anything that can hold you back from attaining the plan of God for your life in 2023. John 12:46
- Pray in the spirit and understanding, asking for the light of God
Focus: Light for Enlargement and fruitfulness
Text: Isaiah 61 v 6
“But you shall be named the priests of the LORD, They shall call you the servants of our God. You shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, And in their glory you shall boast”.
- Ask that the eyes of your hearts be enlightened, to know the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, Pray that the Lord reveals mysteries and brings deep darkness to light. Eph 1 v 18, Job 12 v22
- Ask for divine provision for all your projects this year. Pray for good profit for all your labour. Pro 14 v 23
- Receive stability in your financial life. Ask for the endowment of skills that can bring you to serve before kings. Deut 8 v 18
- Receive grace to break every yoke of complacency. Ask for grace to run in the light of God. Ps 119 v 32
- Pray in the spirit and understanding. Ask for light that brings profit.
FOCUS: Light for direction
Text: Isa 9 v 2
The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.
- We ask that the light of God shine on all TACEFites working and walking in darkness. We reject every spirit of disobedience and rebellion that makes us walk towards or work for destruction. Isa 9 v 2
- We ask that the voice of the lord be loud in our hearts and house of TACEF, calling us out of the path of darkness to the path of righteousness. Pro 12 v 28
- We call to the light of life all those sitting in a place of hopelessness. We break every yoke of unbelief that has kept us in the same spot for years. Micah 7 v 8
- We ask that the Lord will open up our graves and breathe on all slain armies in the house of TACEF. Ezekiel 37 v 12 -13
Focus: Purpose and Assignment
Text: Rom 9 v 17
“I raised you for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”
- We ask for the grace to fulfil God’s purpose and counsel for our lives. We will not run another man race nor be distracted from our divine assignment and calling. Eph 2 v 10
- We ask for the grace to do the work God has committed into our hands with all our heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters. Col 3 v 23
- We pray for sufficient grace for the vision of revival work. We ask that the Lord raise the tabernacle of TACEF that is fallen and close up the breaches. The Lord will raise its ruins and build them as in the days of old. Isa 44 v 28b, 2 Cor 12 v 9
- We ask that the Lord give us a fresh vision and burden for His purpose for our lives. We ask that He opens our eyes, ears, hearts, and minds to what He had called us to do. We pray that the Lord removes anything that hinders the revival vision and His purpose and counsel for our lives. Prov 29 v 18
Focus: The Light that Preserves
Text: Ps 16 v 1
Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
- Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Ps 32 v 7
- We ask that the Lord shall deliver us from every evil work and will preserve us unto his heavenly kingdom. 2 Tim 4 v 18
- We raise the standard of God over our lives and the TACEF household. We reject every stone of affliction, offence, sickness, poverty and spiritual unfruitfulness thrown at us in Jesus name. Isa 59 v 19
- We confess that no weapon formed against us will prosper, and every tongue that accuses us we condemn in Jesus name. Isa 54 v 17
- We pray in spirit and understanding, declaring the LORD himself is our strength and defence; he has become our salvation; therefore, the gates of hell shall not prevail against us. Isa 12 v 2
Focus: Preservation for the Vision of revival and the Nation
Text: Isaiah 49 v 8
“Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages..”
- We ask for the help of the Lord to fulfill the calling of raising an army with a vision of revival. Isa 58 v 12
- We ask that the Lord will preserve all TACEFites and give us as a covenant to establish His counsel in The African Church. Isa 49 v 8
- The Lord will fight for TACEF and all TACEFites. He will defend, deliver and preserve our homes, health, ministry, children and all that belongs to us Isa 31 v 4-5
- We ask that the Lord of host will fight for this nation Nigeria. He will defend, deliver, and preserve it. Isa 31 v 4-5
Focus: Light that draws Helpers
Text: Isa 60 v 2-3
“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising”
- We ask for light that draws kings in 2023. We declare we shall be helped this year and beyond. Isa 60 v 2-3, Isaiah 41v 13
- We pray that we will not be isolated or alone in life. We receive help meet for us. We ask that the Lord raise and surround us with suitable helpers in 2023 and beyond. Gen 2 v 18, Ps 54 v 4
- Receive grace to cut and do away with all relationships that can kill or destroy your vision, purpose and assignment. We refuse to be a companion of fools in Jesus’ name. Prov 13 v 20.
- Pray that TACEF will never lack men of understanding, wisdom and vision. Ask that the Lord will raise for Himself faithful priests who shall do according to what is in God’s heart. Jer 33 v 17
- Pray in spirit and understanding to receive helpers of destiny in 2023.
Focus: Light, help, and preservation for all needs
Text: Revelation 21:23
“The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.”
- We receive a good and perfect gift for the household of TACEF. James 1 v 17
- We receive light and help for every time of need in 2023 and beyond. Rev 21 v 23
- We ask for God’s light, help and preservation for the vision of revival. He will not leave us nor forsake us. Isa 58 v12. Psalm 27:9
- We declare the Lord is our shepherd. We shall lack nothing. Ps 23
- Give God thanks. Praise in the spirit and understanding for answers to prayers and for victories ahead of us as we journey into 2022.Psalm 46:1-3