The truth about knowing Jesus- week 10 Bible study

Home Forums Bible Study The truth about knowing Jesus- week 10 Bible study

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      JYD
      Participant

My understanding of week 10 study and this verse; 1 John 2:3 “Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.”…. If keeping His commandments means that I know Him, then good for me since I’m cool with that already, I have no problem with the ten commandments. So it means all along I have known Jesus. If this is true, why do I need to yet give my life to Jesus. Am I getting something wrong somewhere. I need help please, with your blessed contribution. Really looking forward to it. Bless you.

Igwe
      Participant

Are you really sure you have no problem with the 10 commandments?
      The law through Moses is ten and it’s been summarize into 2. And that’s confirmed by Our Lord Jesus Christ;
      Love God and love your neighbour. And this Love is made perfect in Jesus Christ, so we all need Jesus the Son of God The Messaih in our lives as our Lord and Saviour.
      “By flesh no man shall prevail”

Knowing Christ paves unstoppable ways for believers. The conspiracy against Paul in Acts 23:12 When it was day, the Jews formed a conspiracy and bound themselves under an oath, saying that they would neither eat nor drink until they had killed Paul. Understanding of Christ and his power over every creation provided a way out for Bro. Paul.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.